28 Walker St, 2nd Floor
Lenox MA 01240
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Self Pay $120 per session
- Depression, Anxiety, Panic OCD, Mood Problems
- Career/Work Transitions
- Gender Issues
- Level II: iRest practitioner 2012 (Integrative Restoration)
- Level II: EMDR practitioner 2011. Treatment for PTSD
- Life Transitions
- Post Traumatic Stress and Traumatic Reactions
- 16yo and above
- Group/Group Facilitator
- Peer Supervision
- International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center Certified Yoga Teacher RYT200 – 2017
- iRest (Integrative Restoration) Yoga Nidra. Research has shown that iRest effectively reduces PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, Chronic pain and Chemical Dependency.
- B.A.T.T.L.E.M.I.N.D: Successful Transition for Combat-zone to Home-zone.
- Untold Stories Hidden Wounds: War Trauma and its Treatment.
- Certified First Responder Critical Incident Stress Management (Psychological First Aid) 2012.
- Frontline Providers Program: To reduce stress and increase efficacy for civilian, uniformed & NGO Frontline providers
- Seeking Safety: Trauma & Substance Abuse Group and Individual Treatment modalities: Dr. Lisa Najavitz www.seekingsafety.org 2005.