- Developmental, early childhood, surgery, car accidents, falls, life events, syndromes, chronic pain, arthritis, irritable bowel, etc.
- Somatic Experiencing: You learn to track sensations in your body, as well as to make room for any accompanying emotions. I help you renegotiate the trauma, emotional or physical, by working through the stuck places in your body’s nervous system.
- Somatic Experiencing Touch: I help you become more resilient to traumatic experiences, including illness, syndromes, falls, car accidents, and surgeries. This is done mainly lying on a treatment table, using gentle touched-based methods. This work helps you increase your capacity to manage anxiety and stress.
- Both types help with traumatic life events and work well with issues of early childhood as well as difficult experiences at any stage of life. Car accidents, falls & surgeries can often be cleared in 2-4 sessions.
- Out of network in NYC only